This R/C model assembly kit is a re-released and updated version of Top-Force EVO., first released in 1992. Its lightweight and highly rigid double deck frame covers front/rear gearboxes with 2mm thickness carbon fiber upper and lower plates, and facilitates easy maintenance.
Features double deck frame and damper stays crafted in lightweight and rigid carbon fiber material.
The shaft-driven 4WD chassis includes aluminum front and rear ball differentials for high quality setup.
New dedicated metallic stickers are also included.
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 400mm, width: 250mm, height: 190mm. Wheelbase: 270mm.
- The stylish body is moulded in polycarbonate, pre-painted and cut, with body mount holes already made.
- Features double deck frame and damper stays crafted in lightweight and rigid carbon fibre material.
- The shaft-driven 4WD chassis includes aluminium front and rear ball differentials for high quality setup, as well as aluminium high capacity dampers for superior shock absorption.
- Choose between rigid and one-way counter gear options.
- Item 53791 universal shafts are employed front and rear, high-precision components for minimal speed loss, and smooth cornering.
- New dedicated metallic stickers are also included
- Type 540 motor
- All new TBLE-04S Electronic Speed Control
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!