Tamiya 1/10 TT-01E Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2008 47429
RRP : £155.00
This is for kit only, however, if you require this model as Built or RTR, please email to discuss further options.
Please be aware that this product is on Backorder
This Tamiya R/C kit faithfully recreates the Porsche 911 GT3 CUP VIP customer race car. The Porsche 911 GT3 Cup VIP features a shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E chassis that has its motor mounted longitudinally for optimum balance. Mounted on the bathtub frame are fiberglass reinforced nylon upper deck and gear covers that improve rigidity, as well as a 3-piece tie rod which provides a smoother steering action. The low center of gravity, great balanced design, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear differential gears all come together to produce excellent operating ability.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 465mm, width: 195mm, height: 134mm.
- Polycarbonate body. Front and rear light cases are compatible with separately sold LEDs for a lit-up model.
- Separate molded parts recreate side mirrors and racing rear wing.
- Stickers are included to recreate a range of markings and logos.
- Wheels are molded in Silver, and paired with slick tires.
- This model runs on the short wheelbase (251mm) version of the TT-01 Type-E chassis, which features shaft- driven 4WD for easy handling.
- Includes: Tamiya ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit.
Required Items: 2-Channerl radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery pack with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!