The Volkswagen Beetle needs little introduction to most people around the world. A record 21 million Beetles were produced over a production period spanning 60-plus years, and the distinctive rounded form of the car is a familiar sight. It was the brainchild of the famed German designer Ferdinand Porsche, and the iconic car saw military service during the Second World War. The R/C model of this car was released in 1996 on the M-04 chassis. The 2013 model now sits on the modern and highly popular rear wheel drive M-06 chassis platform.
- Scale : 1/10
- Construction type : assembly kit
- Terrain use : on-road
- Drive-train : 2WD RWD
- Drive type : gearbox
- Drive line : dog bone
- Differential type : gear
- Suspension : fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism : bell-crank
- Shock damper : friction damper
- Shock damper material : plastic
- Tire type : rubber
- Tire tread : radial
- Body material : Polycarbonate
- Chassis material : plastic
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC) : included
- LED Light buckets : no
- LED lights : no
- Motor : 540-brushed type
Requires: Radio Control System with 1 Servo, 7.2v Battery & Charger, Polycarbonate Paint for the Bodyshell.
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!