The Lancia Delta Integrale, which has made a number of appearances on various Tamiya chassis platforms over the years, now makes its home on the XV-01 chassis. The Lancia Delta Integrale was a legendary Rally warrior, as fans of the sport are sure to remember, as it won 6 titles back-to-back at the end of the 1980s and start of the 1990s.
The 4WD XV-01 chassis offers dynamic R/C rally driving on both tarmac and gravel surfaces. It features a front-motor, belt-driven 4WD layout with front and rear enclosed gearboxes equipped with gear differential units. The box-like main frame incorporates covers and wheel well liners to provide superb protection against dirt and debris. The 4-wheel double wishbone suspension ensures plenty of suspension stroke and ground clearance and is matched with Rally Block Tires on replica wheels for realistic handling.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
- Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
This is the Electric Powered, Radio Controlled, 1/10 scale Lancia Delta Integrale XV-01 Rally Car Chassis Kit from Tamiya.
- Scale: 1/10 scale
- Construction type: assembly kit
- Terrain use: multi-purpose
- Drive-train: 4WD
- Drive type: Dual-Drive
- Drive line: dog bone
- Differential type: gear
- Suspension: fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism: bell-crank
- Shock damper: oil-filled damper
- Shock damper material: plastic
- Tire type: rubber
- Tire tread: rally block
- Body material: Clear Polycarbonate
- ESC: not included
- Motor type: 540-brushed type
- Bearings: shielded ball bearing
- Adjustable camber
- Dust covers for debris protection for radio gear
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!