TAMIYA 1/10 Plasma Edge II Gun Metal Special LTD (TT-02B) 47446
RRP : £155.00
The Tamiya RC Plasma Edge II Buggy Gun Metal Special is the latest off-road buggy to be released on the TT-02B chassis platform.
Out of stock
THIS WAS A LIMITED EDITION MODEL KIT & IS NOW DISCONTINUED
The Tamiya RC Plasma Edge II Buggy Gun Metal Special is the latest off-road buggy to be released on the TT-02B chassis platform. The 4WD TT-02B is based on the TT-02 entry level multi-purpose platform designed to be easy to assemble for first time R/C kit builders.
This is an updated version of the classic Plasma Edge II buggy body. It features new stickers and a pre-painted Iridescent Purple/Green body design. It is mounted on the easy-to-build and maintenance TT-02B chassis. The TT-02B uses the TT-02 as its base, adding longer suspension arms, CVA shock units, and buggy bumpers to give it great off-road performance.
Of course, it retains the TT-02’s excellent drivability and ease of assembly and maintenance, while motor cooling ducts and receiver case add to the model’s durability.
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Bodyshell Pre-Painted with Tamiya PS-23 Gun Metal!
- Bathtub-type frame features longitudinally-placed battery and R/C mechanism placed flat for a low center of gravity.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features oil dampers, and iscombined with high-grip spiked tires to give excellent traction.
- Front and rear gearboxes have differentials to ensure smooth cornering.
- Includes RS-540 Torque-Tuned Motor.
- Includes: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
- A wide range of option parts are available to customize the chassis.
- Scale: 1/10th
- Construction type: Assembly Kit
- Terrian Use: Off-Road
- Drive-Train: 4WD
- Drive Line: Dog Bone
- Diff Type: Gear
- Suspension: Fully Independant Double Wish Bone
- Shock Damper: Oil-Filled Damper
- Body Material: Polycarbonate
*Radio control system, batteries, charger and paint required for completion.
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!