The FH series was released in the fall of 1993 and became Volvos primary truck. The following year, it was awarded the prestigious “Truck of the Year” title. Its huge 12-liter inter cooled turbo diesel engine is known as the “Euro 2”, and is the result of state-of-the-art engineering technology. Tamiya have produced this exciting 1:14th scale replica with a realistic ladder frame and a 3-speed gearbox. The suspension is equipped with solid axles with leaf-springs just like the real thing.
- Scale: 1/14
- Length: 17.32 inches (440mm)
- Width: 7.40 inches (188mm)
- Wheelbase: 10.71 inches (272mm)
- Front Tread: 6.14 inches (156mm)
- Rear Tread: 5.43 inches (138mm)
- Weight: 5.07 lbs. (2300g)
- Chassis: Aluminum ladder
- Suspension: Solid Axle
- Damper Type: Metal friction
- Drive Train: Gearbox (3-speed)
- Gear Ratio: 10.6:1 – With the 3-speed gearbox, 10.6:1, 17.7:1 and 32.4:1 are possible
- Differential Type: Bevel Gear
- Engine: Electric 540
- Wheels & Tires: Chrome/Radial
- Body Type: Styrene(plastic)
- 4-channel radio system is recommended
- 7.2V battery and charger
- Forward & reverse electronic speed controller.
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!