The Volkswagen Golf Mk.1 was a well-known machine of European touring car racing. The Kamei-sponsored car with its distinctive livery ran in the low-modification Group 2 class of its day.
The Tamiya R/C model faithfully captures the fun and manoeuvrability of the real life subject as it comes on the proven M-05 M-chassis platform. The M-05 is a simple to build FWD (front wheel drive) machine, which allows for plenty of after-market parts to be outfitted as you grow with your skill.
- 1/12 R/C assembly kit model of the VW Golf Mk 1
- FWD M0-5 chassis
- Independent suspension with coil over dampers
- Includes polycarbonate body shell and sticker set
- Tamiya ESC included
- 540 type motor
- The servo, receiver, and ESC are mounted on the rear of the monocoque frame for better weight distribution and a lower centre of gravity
- The 3-piece tie-rod steering linkage offers sharp cornering performance
- 3 Adjustable Wheelbase Lengths (210mm/225mm/239mm) to allow fitment of different bodyshells
Required for completion; 2 Channel Radio System, 1 Servo, Battery and Charger, Polycarbonate Paint for the Body, Tools for assembly.
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!