Tamiya 1/10 Giulia sprint GTA Club (MB-01) 58732
The Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA Club Racer makes an appearance on the new and versatile MB-01 chassis platform. This time around the MB-01 is configured to be the middle wheelbase with midship rear motor/rear wheel drive (MR) specification.
If you would like this model as RTR (Ready to Run), please email email@example.com where we will be happy to help you.
Please be aware that this product is on Backorder
Not in Stock – Release Date 16th November
The MB-01 Chassis
The compact, 2WD MB-01 chassis gives a choice of three types of wheelbases, and front- or rear- wheel drive system. This model employs a midship motor, rear-wheel drive setup. Without removing battery pack, motor, and R/C equipment setups from the centre frame, simply change attachment directions of final gears and steering linkage to switch between front- and rear-wheel drive; low or high motor position can be chosen for rear-wheel drive cars. The 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features symmetrical structure and friction dampers. Unitized sections such as motor mount, final gears and suspension facilitate ease of assembly and effective maintenance.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 385mm, width: 167mm, height: 132mm. Wheelbase: 225mm (Middle wheelbase).
- The form of the Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA Club Racer is recreated in lightweight polycarbonate.
- Features 60mm front and rear tires.
- This kit includes livery stickers to create a design inspired by the numerous amateur club racers.
- Includes 540-Type brushed motor and ESC.
- Required to complete: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!