Tamiya continues to develop its 1/16 R/C Tank Series. The fourth full-option kit to make its appearance is the German Heavy Tank King Tiger. Not only can the model move forward and backward and turn with a great sense of power, but the turret can be rotated and the 88mm gun raised and lowered. To imitate the firing of the main gun and of front machinegun, light flashes while sound is heard. The sound of the engine has been recorded, with the assistance of the French museum of Saumur, from a real Maybach HL230-P30 engine of the only King Tiger kept in working condition in the world.
About the Model
- 1/16 R/C German Heavy Tank King Tiger assembly kit
- Overall Length: 640mm, Overall Width: 235mm.
- The massive form of the most powerful tank of WWII has been accurately portrayed.
- 88mm gun barrel replicated with aluminum.
- Intricate tank tracks come pre-assembled.
- Kit includes 1 tank commander (upper torso), and decals for the portrayal of 3 different King Tiger Heavy Tanks
- Requires 7.2v Ni-Cad battery pack & charger
- 4-channel R/C system (transmitter and receiver)
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!