The 2012 Truck of the Year award-winning Actros series is the flagship of the worlds leading truck manufacturer, Daimler. Its latest installment, the rear-wheel drive Actros 1851 GigaSpace runs on a 12.8-liter 6-cylinder turbo-charged engine generating 510hp and is used for long-distance haulage, heavy duty distribution haulage, construction haulage and so on.
The Tamiya 1/14 scale R/C kit faithfully captures all the detail of the full size rig using ABS plastic for the body parts and a 3-speed, shift on the fly working transmission.
Specs & Features:
- Scale: 1/14 scale
- Construction type: assembly kit
- Terrain use: on-road
- Drive-train: 2-axle semi
- Drive type: gearbox
- Drive line: solid axle
- Differential type: gear
- Suspension: leaf spring
- Steering mechanism: bell-crank
- Shock damper: friction damper
- Shock damper material: aluminum
- Tire type: rubber
- Tire tread: radial
- Body material: ABS Plastic
- Chassis material: plastic
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC): not included
- ESC model: n/a
- LED Light buckets: yes
- LED lights: no
- Motor: 540
- Bearings: metal bushings
- Adjustable camber: fixed
- Adjustable toe angles: fixed
- Adjustable ground clearance: fixed
- Adjustable gear ratio: 3-speed transmission
- Adjustable wheelbase: fixed
- Adjustable track width: fixed
- Adjustable shock angle: fixed
- Special feature 1: Length: 458mm, Width: 195mm, Height: 305mm.
- Special feature 2: Ladder frame chassis can be linked with a semi-trailer via coupler.
- Special feature 3: Highly-realistic suspension recreated with metal leaf springs and friction dampers.
- Special feature 4: Built-in differential gears enable smooth cornering.
- Special feature 5: LEDs can be used to accurately recreate the truck’s front and rear lights. (Sold Separately)
- Special feature 6: Float-mounted die-cast front axle and reinforced resin rear axle.
Requires: 7.2 battery & charger
Requires: 4-channel radio gear
Requires: electronic speed control
Requires: TS plastic model paint
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!