This is a special Black Edition kit of the Mercedes-Benz Actros 1851 GigaSpace (Item 56335) The body, F, K, M and H parts of the kit come pre-painted in Metallic Black for a cool look, and with a durable coating applied at the factory to protect the paintwork from damage.
The 2012 Truck of the Year award-winning Actros series is the flagship of the worlds leading truck manufacturer, Daimler. Its latest installment, the rear-wheel drive Actros 1851 GigaSpace runs on a 12.8-liter 6-cylinder turbo-charged engine generating 510hp and is used for long-distance haulage, heavy duty distribution haulage, construction haulage and so on.
The Tamiya 1/14 scale R/C kit faithfully captures all the detail of the full size rig using ABS plastic for the body parts and a 3-speed, shift on the fly working transmission
- Scale: 1/14
- Construction type: Assembly kit
- Terrain use: On-Road
- Drive-train: 2WD RWD
- Drive type: Gearbox
- Drive line: Dog bone
- Suspension: Leaf spring
- Shock damper: Friction damper
- Shock damper material: Aluminum
- Body material: ABS Plastic
- Chassis material: Aluminum & plastic
- LED Light buckets Yes
- LED lights :No
- Motor: 540-brushed type
- Special feature 1: Length: 458mm, Width: 195mm, Height: 305mm.
- Special feature 2: Body, F, K, M and H parts are replaced with pre-painted Metallic Black parts.
- Special feature 3: Highly-realistic suspension recreated with metal leaf springs and friction dampers.
- Special feature 4: Separately available LEDs can be used to accurately recreate the truck?s front and rear lights.
- Special feature 5: Enjoys superb drivability thanks to its float-mounted die-cast front axle and reinforced resin rear axle.
- Requires A: 4-channel radio gear
- Requires B: Electronic speed control
- Requires C 7.2v Battery and charger
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!