Tamiya 1/10 RC XR311 Combat Support Vehicle LTD 58004
RRP : £215.00
This is for kit only, however, if you require this model as Built or RTR, please email to discuss further options.
The XR311 is a re-release kit that was originally available in 1977. It was Tamiyas first suspension equipped RC buggy. The 2012 re-release incorporates modern improvements while maintaining the basic layout of the original.
- Scale: 1/12 scale
- Overall length: 405mm
- Overall width: 173mm
- Overall height: 135mm
- Clearance: 15mm
- Wheelbase: 260mm
- Tread (front/rear): 140/144mm
- Chassis material: duralumin 52S
- Steering tie rods: 2 segments of an equal length
- Suspension: front and rear double wishbone
- Caster angle (front/rear): 0 degree Camber angle (front/rear): 0 degree
- Toe angle (front/rear): 0 degree
- Dampers: none
- Drive system: rear wheel drive
- Diff. gear system: no
- Speed Controller: electronic speed controller(Not included)
- Tire width (front and rear): 29mm Tire diameter (front/rear): 75mm Tread pattern (front and rear): balloon tire
- Compatible with 7.2 volt stick-type battery packs.
- Realistic injection-molded body features cockpit details and a driver figure.
- Includes Tamiya electronic speed control-brushed type
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!