THIS XB MODEL IS NOW DISCONTINUED AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Now fitted with Tamiya Finespec 2.4GHz R/C system!
Tamiyas Expert Built (XB) series provides instant R/C excitement without the need for assembly.
Based on our high quality 1/10 scale assembly kit products, Tamiyas XB models come fully assembled and painted, with all markings pre-applied.
All necessary R/C components are pre-installed into chassis including receiver and electronic speed controller (ESC), with easy to use transmitter included, you are ready to race.
Another Tamiya classic creation, the R/C Lunch Box (1st released, 1987) was loved for its appearance as much as for its R/C performance. The boxy minivan body raised up over monster truck wheels ensure that this R/C van will get attention anywhere you choose to drive it.
About the Model:
- Fully assembeld with RC system fitted
- Comes with high performance electronic speed controller
- 7.2v battery pack and mains trickle charger included
- Pre-Painted body with decals applied
- Includes 540 type motor
- Fitted with front swing axle independent and rear rolling rigid type suspension
- Diff gear, housed in sealed gearbox, enables smooth cornering
- Front grill, side guards, F&R bumper and friction dampers made from metal plated parts
- Monster tyres feature 115mm diameter and 71mm width
- Install wheelie bar to perform awesome wheelies!
- Sealed rear gearbox protects gear differential during off-road running
8 x AA batteries (not supplied) required to operate.
*Trickle charger takes approximately 12-14 hours to fully charge a standard battery. Average run time on a fully charged battery is 5-10 minutes.
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!