One of the most recognized Japanese sports cars around the world is the Toyota Supra. It has left its mark both on the race track in the hands of pro drivers and on the streets in the hands of enthusiasts. Tamiya brings this well-known machine in the form of a Drift Kit on the TT-02D Drift Spec chassis. The Supra depicted in this kit is that of the Mark IV A80, which ceased to be produced in 2002.
The TT-02 chassis is an entry level 4WD full independent suspension assembly kit that offers ease of assembly and easy maintenance. The TT-02D is the Drift Spec variant that includes special parts to make it a fun to drive drifting machine.
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- The aggressive form is captured faithfully by the polycarbonate body.
- Features separately-molded side mirror and rear wing parts.
- Carbon sticker for hood and rear wing included.
- The TT-02D is the specially tuned drift spec of the popular shaft-driven 4WD entry chassis, the TT-02.
- Features 24mm width drift-spec tires on metal-plated mesh wheels, CVA oil dampers, full ball bearings, a sport-tuned motor and aluminum motor heat sink.
- Instruction manual and sticker sheets included.
- ESC will need to be purchased separately
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!