Tamiya Vintage 1/10 DT-02 Sand Rover (2011) 58500
This kit has been Built from new, see description for requirements.
Out of stock
This Model has been built from new and will require a Battery and Transmitter & Receiver.
The Sand Rover attracted many hobbyists to the exciting world of R/C in the early days of the radio control buggy era. Originally released in 1981, the R/C Sand Rover featured simple construction and a dune buggy body design. To celebrate its 30th anniversary, Tamiya is matching the classic buggy body with the modern, easy-to-assemble DT-02 chassis, making it perfect for those who are new to R/C hobby.
Specifications from original kit information:
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- The durable resin body is moulded in white and may be finished using Tamiya Color paints.
- The DT-02 chassis is equipped with a 4-wheel independent suspension with coil spring dampers.
- Fully-enclosed gearbox protects against dirt and debris.
- Ribbed front and spiked rear tires
- Fully painted driver figure included.
- Included Type 380 motor has been replaced with Type 540 motor to increase speed and power.
- Tamiya TBLE-02S Electronic Speed Controller fitted
- Acoms AS-17 Servo also fitted
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!