Tamiya Fighting Buggy/Super Champ 2014 47304
RRP : £395.00
Tamiya Fighting Buggy/Super Champ 2014
If you want this model built and painted etc as RTR, please send email to email@example.com
Out of stock
This limited re-release is now discontinued and there are no plans to reproduce it in the future, sorry guys
The Fighting Buggy was originally exported as the Super Champ in 1982 across the globe. For a limited time only, it is back as a special re-release celebrating 30-plus years after it originally made its debut in hobby stores.
The re-release kit begins with a new name, which is the same as that used by the original Japanese release of the R/C model. While it features a variety of tweaks and upgrades, Tamiya’s designers made sure to retain the drivability, appearance and characteristics of the original.
- The classic body of the original is reproduced in durable ABS resin with an aluminium roof panel with wing.
- Newly-designed stickers retain many of the themes of the classic model while also adding some new motifs.
- New lightweight and durable 2.5mm thick FRP chassis plate.
- Newly-designed parts recreate original transverse damper rear suspension setup with progressive spring and separate oil reserve tank.
- Front suspension is double trailing arm type.
- Front/rear suspension arms are die-cast.
- Employs durable die-cast sealed gear case with direct drive setup, which also houses the motor.
- Ribbed front and rear spike tires. They are fitted securely to 3-piece wheels.
- Comes in nostalgic blister pack style packaging.
Required to Complete:
- RC 2-channel Surface Frequency Radio System
- Steering Servo
- Battery Pack
- Battery Charger (peak detection charger recommended)
- Electronic Speed Control
- TS Paint for the Body
- Recommended: Tools for Assembly
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!