Tamiya Fighting Buggy/Super Champ 2014 47304
RRP : £350.00
Tamiya Fighting Buggy/Super Champ 2014
If you want this model built and painted etc as RTR, please send email to email@example.com
Out of stock
The Fighting Buggy was originally exported as the Super Champ in 1982 across the globe. For a limited time only, it is back as a special re-release celebrating 30-plus years after it originally made its debut in hobby stores.
The re-release kit begins with a new name, which is the same as that used by the original Japanese release of the R/C model. While it features a variety of tweaks and upgrades, Tamiya’s designers made sure to retain the drivability, appearance and characteristics of the original.
- The classic body of the original is reproduced in durable ABS resin with an aluminium roof panel with wing.
- Newly-designed stickers retain many of the themes of the classic model while also adding some new motifs.
- New lightweight and durable 2.5mm thick FRP chassis plate.
- Newly-designed parts recreate original transverse damper rear suspension setup with progressive spring and separate oil reserve tank.
- Front suspension is double trailing arm type.
- Front/rear suspension arms are die-cast.
- Employs durable die-cast sealed gear case with direct drive setup, which also houses the motor.
- Ribbed front and rear spike tires. They are fitted securely to 3-piece wheels.
- Comes in nostalgic blister pack style packaging.
Required to Complete:
- RC 2-channel Surface Frequency Radio System
- Steering Servo
- Battery Pack
- Battery Charger (peak detection charger recommended)
- Electronic Speed Control
- TS Paint for the Body
- Recommended: Tools for Assembly
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!