Tamiya 1/24 SW-01 RC Lunch Box Mini 57409
RRP : £79.99
This is for kit only, however, if you require this model as Built or RTR, please email to discuss further options.
This item is due in August 2019, if you wish to pre-order this item send us an email.
This is a compact, maneuverable, and above all super-fun addition to the world of Tamiya wheelie models! It’s a familiar face, too, as the legendary Tamiya Lunch Box has been shrunk down to 1/24 scale.
The classic shrunken Lunch Box body sits on top of the 4WD SW-01 chassis.
SWD-01 chassis key features:
- The steering uses 1-piece upper arms for a tight turning circle and the body leans to help suppress tumbles. It can be converted into a 4-wheel steering setup with separately sold Item 54898 SW-01 Upper Arm Connectors.
- The body is attached to the body mounts using magnets for quick attachment.
- The Type 370 motor is located right in the center of the SW-01 chassis, in a gear-driven 4WD setup with a gear ratio of 21.875:1.
- 1/24 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 190mm, width: 146mm, height: 140mm.
- The famous Lunch Box body is molded in lightweight and durable polycarbonate and is pre-painted.
- The body leans in the direction in which the model steers, achieving remarkably tight turning circles.
- Responsive 4WD.
- Strut style suspension.
- Can be used with standard size servos and R/C equipment despite its compact nature.
- Big, tread patterned tires give superb traction and add to the overall cartoonish look of the Lunchbox Mini.
- Dish type wheels.
- Compatible with Tamiya LF Battery LF1100-6.6V Racing Pack (M-Size) as a power source.
- Aftermarket battery note: Battery pack size must be under 66x36x30mm in size.
- 370-type size motor included.
Requires: 2-Channel Radio, standard size servo, 45057 TBLE-02S ESC, LF1100 6.6v Racing Pack M-Size Battery & compatible charger.
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!