THIS X-SA MODEL IS NOW DISCONTINUED AND NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Pre-Built, Painted and Ready for a Radio!
The first classic Tamiya model to join the X-SA series is the Lunch Box, favoured basher or many R/C fans and offering an all-around fun 2wd on those iconic bulging tires.
The Tamiya Lunch Box is back!
Another Tamiya classic creation, the R/C Lunch Box (1st released, 1987) was loved for its appearance as much as for its R/C performance. The boxy minivan body raised up over monster truck wheels ensure that this R/C van will get attention anywhere you choose to drive it. Use the sides of the van as a canvas to paint your own original designs for the ultimate conversation piece!
About the Model:
- Pre-Painted and Decaled Bodyshell
- 1/12 scale features shock-resistant styrol body mounted on lightweight and durable ABS bathtub frame.
- Fitted with front swing axle independent and rear rolling rigid type suspension.
- Diff gear, housed in sealed gearbox, enables smooth cornering.
- Front grill, side guards, F&R bumper and friction dampers made from metal plated parts.
- Monster tyres feature 115mm diameter and 71mm width.
- wheelie bar to perform awesome wheelies!
- 3-piece assembly type wheels for extra realism.
- Sealed rear gearbox protects gear differential during off-road running.
- Includes Type 540 motor and Electronic Speed Controller (TEU-105BK) fitted
Required for Use:
- Transmitter/ Receiver
- Steering Servo
- AA Batteries
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!