- Overall length = 435 mm The photo shows the kit assembled and painted.
- It is an RC car that reproduces the 1977 Argentine Grand Prix specification of Tyrell P34, the only 6-wheel machine in F1 history.
- The full cowl type body cowl is made of white / blue plastic.
- The frame is a half double deck type made of FRP with an upper 1.5mm and a lower 2.5mm thickness.
- The front suspension has four independent wheels, and the rear is rigid. Steer the front four wheels with one servo.
- Direct drive 2WD. * Equipped with sponge tires that are lightweight and have excellent grip on both front and rear. With 540 type motor.
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!