Tamiya 1/10 TT-02 RC Audi V8 Touring 1991 58682
RRP : £145.00
This is for kit only, however, if you require this model as Built or RTR, please email to discuss further options.
This item is due in September 2020, if you wish to pre-order this item send us an email.
Out of stock
Tamiya is delighted to announce the appearance of another classic racing car on our popular TT-02 chassis, this time the Audi V8 touring car with a 456hp 3.6-liter V8 which graced the DTM (Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters) in 1991. That season, it took four victories overall and carried Frank Biela to the drivers’ title.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 R/C model assembly kit.
- The powerful, imposing body is moulded accurately in lightweight and durable polycarbonate.
- Stickers are included to recreate the markings for the no.45 car driven by 1991 champion Frank Biela.
- Masking stickers will aid in the paint job.
- Two-piece mesh wheels (Item 50548 design) have silver colour rims and gold colour spokes. They are paired with racing slick tires.
- The TT-02 chassis is an adaptable and balanced design with excellent stability, plus features such as identical suspension arm and upright components for ease of assembly.
- 4-bevel differential gears and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension make for a smooth ride.
- A plethora of Hop-Up Option parts are available to tune the TT-02 chassis to your needs.
- ESC Included
- Torque Tuned Motor
Required for completion; 2 Channel Radio System, 1 Servo, Battery and Charger, Polycarbonate Paint for the Body, Tools for assembly.
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!