Tamiya 1/10 TT-01E RC Mercedes-Benz 190E E2 ZakSpeed Debis Racing 58656
RRP : £129.99
This is for kit only, however, if you require this model as Built or RTR, please email to discuss further options.
This item is due in November 2019, if you wish to pre-order this item send us an email.
This kit provides a new set of markings for the classic 190 E 2.5-16 Evo.II body, this time allowing you to kit it out in the colors of the Team Zakspeed car which ran in the 1991 DTM; in races 6 and 7 of the season the no.20 car was piloted by a young Michael Schumacher. The main sponsor of the car was Daimler-Benz’s now-defunct group company debis.
Tamiya has faithfully reproduced this sleek racing machine in 1/10 scale on the TT-01 Type E entry-level on-road chassis. The TT-01E chassis incorporates many features to make it easy for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from. In addition to the TT-01E being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Hop-Up Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 445mm, width: 184mm.
- The 190 E form is expertly depicted in durable polycarbonate, with separate molded mirror, wing and grille parts, as well as a plated Mercedes-Benz 3-pointed star emblem.
- Marking stickers are included to recreate the numerous sponsor logos and numbers on the No.20 car.
- 6-spoke wheels are molded in a shade called soft green, and paired with slick tires.
- The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD system to offer easy handling and great customizability.
- A wide range of option parts is available to tune the TT-01 Type-E chassis
- Includes a Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC and Torque Tuned motor.
- ESC features brushless motor mode for easy expandability.
Required for completion; 2 Channel Radio System, 1 Servo, Battery and Charger, Polycarbonate Paint for the Body, Tools for assembly.
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!