Tamiya 1/10 TT-01E RC Audi A4 Quattro Touring 47414
RRP : £129.99
This is for kit only, however, if you require this model as Built or RTR, please email to discuss further options.
This item is due in August 2019, if you wish to pre-order this item send us an email.
Out of stock
THIS MODEL IS NOW DISCONTINUED AND NO LONGER AVAILABLE
This Tamiya R/C car recreates a classic Audi A4 Quattro Touring car as it raced in 1997. In the late 1990s, manufacturer-backed teams would come to dominate touring car series around the world. One of the most pre-eminent was Audi, which spared no expense in its pursuit of the top of the podium. Using its base A4 quattro as a platform, Audi developed the car significantly and turned it into a race winner. In addition, Audi sought the best drivers from around the world in order to do their creation justice.
Tamiya recreates this racer on top of the TT-01 E chassis, which is ideal for beginner kit builders. The original release of this Audi was mounted on the Tamiya TA-03 machine.
TT-01 E Chassis
The bathtub frame of the evolved shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E has its motor and battery close to the ground for lower center of gravity and optimum balance. Mounted on the bathtub frame is a fiberglass reinforced nylon upper deck and gear covers improving rigidity, as well as a 3-piece tie rod providing a smoother steering action. The low center of gravity, great balanced design, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear differential gears all come together to produce excellent operating ability. 70mm-diameter radial tires are paired with metal plated wheels developed just for this model; the high sidewalls make for forgiving turns.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 454mm, width: 186mm.
- Polycarbonate body.
- Separate molded parts recreate side mirrors and sporty rear wing.
- Stickers are included to recreate markings for both no.5 and no.45 cars (they raced in different touring car series), with masking stickers to help during the paint job.
- 18-spoke wheels are molded in Silver, and paired with slick tires.
- The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD for easy handling, and great customizability.
- A wide range of option parts is available to tune the TT-01 Type-E chassis.
Requires: 2-channel radio, servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery & compatible battery charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!