Tamiya 1/10 RC Buggy Champ/Rough Rider 58441
RRP : £359.00
NOW IN STOCK – Tamiya 1/10 RC Buggy Champ/Rough Rider 58441
This is for kit only, however, if you require this model as Built or RTR, an additional price will be added, please email to discuss further options.
Out of stock
THIS LIMITED EDITION KIT IS NOW DISCONTINUED AND NO LONGER AVAILABLE
The prominent figure of the R/C car boom was the Tamiya Racing Buggy, Rough Rider which was first released in 1979.
Tamiya is now proud to re-release this iconic model to celebrate the cars 30th year anniversary.
This 2009 version, The Buggy Champ has been carefully updated while maintaining the original features of the chassis such as the unique front double trailing arms and rear torsion suspension. R/C fans hearts will definitely race when they see the nostalgic shape and relive the dynamic performance of this machine.
- Limited re-release 1/10 R/C self assembly kit
- Full ball bearings
- Tamiya ESC and type 540 motor included.
- 2mm thick FRP main chassis plate
- Newly designed die-cast front and rear suspension arms, front axle, and wheel hubs
- Clear transparent waterproof case protects the R/C mechanisms.
- Reinforced front uprights.
- Redesigned oil dampers.
- Comes in the same original blister pack style packaging.
- White plastic easy-to-paint body included.
- Requires acrylic or enamel paint to paint body.
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!