Tamiya 1/10 RC Avante Black Special 47390
RRP : £610.00
This is for kit only, however, if you require this model as Built or RTR, please email to discuss further options.
Tamiya is delighted to announce the reissue of this special version of the Avante (2011), which was originally released to commemorate the 35th anniversary of Tamiya R/C car products. It sports a color scheme inspired by its Mini 4WD cousin the Avante Black Special.
- Original Item No.: 84270
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C shaft-driven 4WD buggy assembly kit.
- Length: 420mm, width: 240mm, height: 140mm. Wheelbase: 260mm.
- Carbon-fiber parts such as 2mm thickness upper & lower decks, plus rear damper stay offer superb strength.
- Includes Avante (2011) Racing Steering Set, with a 2mm thickness carbon fibre steering plate and 850 ball bearings giving silky smooth motion.
- Includes Avante (2011) Torque Splitter Set, with torque splitter and ball differentials for sure-footed traction.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension has metal shafts for great customizability.
- Aluminium front uprights are the same design as on the original Avante, and offer great strength and rigidity.
- Spike tires are mounted on fluorescent pink wheels.
- Comes with a 25T motor featuring a special label applied.
Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, electronic speed controller (ESC), 7.2-volt battery pack & charger, and Tamiya PS/TS paint, tools for assembly.
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!