RELEASE DATE AROUND MID FEBRUARY 2022
Tamiya is proud to present the Lotus Europa Special in a 1/10 RC version based on the M-06 chassis.
The Lotus Europa debuted in 1966, featuring what was then a revolutionary central layout, with a lightweight FRP body that was an instant worldwide hit. In 1972 the Lotus Europa Special was launched, perhaps the most beautiful model of the series with a 1.6 liter inline 4 cylinder engine (large valve twin cam engine) capable of 126 hp which was the most powerful engine in the Lotus Europa series. In addition, the car had two transmission options, with the choice of a 4-speed and a 5-speed transmission.
- This is a 1/10 scale RC model assembly kit. Length: 390mm, Width: 176mm, Height: 114mm.
- The car’s sharp, low shape is accurately reproduced in lightweight, durable polycarbonate. Separate parts depict side mirrors, light housings and rear wing.
- The model is based on the rear-wheel drive M-06 chassis which enables stable performance.
- The M-06 chassis features a rear mounted motor and longitudinally mounted battery pack with the RC components positioned on both sides for optimal balance and a low center of gravity.
- The M-06 frame configuration of this model is “M”, 225mm wheelbase.
- Also included are dedicated stickers to recreate the gold stripes of the bodywork inspired by the Lotus Formula One team.
- Includes marking stickers and masking stickers for use during the paint job.
- A variety of optional parts are available for model customization.
- ESC and 540 type motor included.
Required for completion; 2 Channel Radio System, 1 Servo, Battery and Charger, Polycarbonate Paint for the Body, Tools for assembly.
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!