Tamiya 1/10 M-05L RC Suzuki Swift Sport 58679
RRP : £159.99
This is for kit only, however, if you require this model as Built or RTR, please email to discuss further options.
This item is due in August 2020, if you wish to pre-order this item send us an email.
Out of stock
The Tamiya M-05 chassis is a fun, simple on-road chassis that takes front wheel drive mechanics and puts replica compact cars on top for fun driving thrills. This kit recreates the Suzuki Swift sport. The Swift underwent a full model change in 2017, and impressively managed to improve overall design rigidity while getting lighter. It was given a wider tread, a direct injection 1.4-liter inline-4 engine and 6-speed automatic transmission. The Tamiya assembly kit faithfully captures the body and its details in tough polycarbonate material with the body already pre-painted!
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 381mm, width: 167mm.
- Lightweight, durable polycarbonate body pre-painted in yellow. Wheel arches and the separate polycarbonate light cases come pre-cut.
- Separate injection molded parts are included to recreate side mirrors.
- •The M-05 chassis is a compact unit based around a lightweight monocoque and offering great weight distribution with a low center of gravity.
- This model uses the 239mm L wheelbase.
- Comes with marking stickers to decorate the body.
- The popular M-05 chassis has a wide range of Hop-Up Option parts available to tune the chassis to any flat surface.
- Includes Tamiya 540-motor.
- Includes: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
- Required Items: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery pack with compatible charger.
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!