Tamiya has released Fiat 500 Fiat 500 M03M in 1/10 R/C Models FWD drivetrain RTR (Ready-to-Run) under On-Road M-Chassis Cars category XB (Expert Built) range
1957 saw Italian car manufacturers Fiat release the first Nuova 500 which went on to be a very popular little car. 50 years later in 2007, Fiat has enjoyed amazing success with their modern interpretation of the vehicle, the Fiat 500. The Fiat 500 was enthusiastically received by the consumer market not only in Italy but worldwide, with the first production selling out lot within 3 weeks.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 ready-to-run model of the Fiat 500.
- The Fiat 500’s body is accurately reproduced with a vacuum formed polycarbonate shell.
- New parts for side mirrors and wheels.
- Type 540 motor is installed on the excellent M-03M Chassis.
- Front mounted motor; 2WD front wheel drive.
- Tread pattern rubber tires with inner sponge included.
- 4-wheel independent double-wishbone suspension with friction dampers provides excellent handling.
- Includes ESC (TEU-101BK) and 2-channel R/C system.
- Battery pack & charger separately required.
- A wide range of upgrade parts are available for further customising your machine.
You will require the following items; Battery & Charger, Batteries for the Transmitter
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!