Tamiya 1/10 DT-03 RC Black Edition and RF Body 84435
RRP : £149.99
This is for kit only, however, if you require this model as Built or RTR, please email to discuss further options.
The Tamiya DT-03 chassis has proven a wildly popular entry level chassis. It’s easy to assemble and very intuitive to drive. This special edition comes in black with color-coordinated parts, 6 total Hop-Up Option and Spare Parts, and 4 types of metal component! The result is a great-looking, speedy yet affordable buggy that will be fun off-road and on.
DT-03 Chassis at a glance:
The stylish slim-line form of this chassis stems from its lightweight yet durable monocoque frame, which features a longitudinally-positioned battery and the R/C equipment along the centerline for excellent balance. The combination of a long 287mm wheelbase and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension married to CVA oil dampers with long arms, allows the model to handle with stability on poor surfaces. Ribbed front and square spike rear tires provide ample grip, and the rear-positioned gearbox is sealed to protect from dust and dirt, with the built-in differential gear offering smooth cornering.
Included Hop-Up Option and Spare Parts
- Hi-Torque Servo Saver (Black) (51000)
- DT-03 Lightweight Gear Shaft (5x45mm/2pcs.) (54560)
- DT-03 Full Turnbuckle Set (54572)
- 4mm Flange Lock Nut (Black, 8pcs.) (54642)
- RS-540 Torque-Tuned Motor (54358)
- DT-03 CVA Damper Set (54567)
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- The DT-03 chassis is based around a lightweight, yet durable monocoque with longitudinal battery position.
- Included Hop-Up Options and Spare Parts upgrade power (torque-tuned motor), handling (CVA oil dampers), and efficiency (full ball bearings). They also lighten the chassis (hollow gear shaft) and allow easy adjustment (turnbuckle shafts).
- Wheel axles, drive shafts and diff joints are all metal for superb durability and efficiency.
- 19T pinion gear is included (previous kits used 17T).
- Comes with the sporty Racing Fighter body and marking stickers.
- Long 287mm wheelbase and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension with CVA oil dampers give great handling, even on poor surfaces. Turnbuckle upper arms allow simple adjustment of camber.
- Ribbed front and square spike rear tires provide ample grip, and the rear gearbox is sealed to protect from dust and dirt, with a built-in differential for smooth cornering.
- Plenty more option parts are also available to further tune up the chassis.
- Includes 540-Type Brushed motor. (Torque Tuned)
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack with compatible charger.
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!