Introducing Tamiya`s newest release on the DT-02 chassis, the Sand-Viper. This 1/10 scale 2WD assembly off-road buggy continues in the vein of our successful Desert Gator buggy, but will feature an all-new body and wing shape, together with dish type wheels. Versatile and reliable DT-02 chassis features transverse mounted Type RS540 motor and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension. Full ball bearings ensure maximum efficiency and a long-life of dirt tearing action!
- High performance 2WD off road buggy self-assembly kit
- 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension
- Oil filled shock absorbers
- Electronic speed control included
- Type 540 motor
- Differential gear gearbox is fully sealed from dirt and stones
- Drive shaft features joint cup made of highly durable metal
- Full ball bearing configuration
- Wide grooved front tires and spiked rear tires for excellent off-road grip
- Newly designed body and wing
- Racey off-road dish type wheels
- Length: 384mm
- Width: 248mm
- Height: 140mm
- Wheelbase: 260mm
Required for completion; 2 Channel Radio System, 1 Servo, Battery and Charger, Polycarbonate Paint for the Body, Tools for assembly.
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!