Tamiya is proud to release the 1/16 scale R/C assembly kit of the Russian heavy tank KV-1 which terrified German forces during WWII.
The dynamic form of the KV-1s angular, welded turret has been accurately reproduced, and accessories such as the tow cables and tool boxes highlight its superb exterior details. Many metal parts have also been incorporated with the chassis to ensure high durability. In addition to forward/reverse running and left/right turning, the tank also features realistic barrel and hull recoil actions when firing the main gun. The front machine gun also features muzzle flash effect and firing sounds, while both the headlight and taillight are controllable as well.
Rear-mounted pre-assembled gearbox features twin motors for plenty of power. Metal parts such as the lower hull, suspension arms, and drive sprockets ensure durability. The suspension is just like that on an actual KV-1 and features metal torsion bars and pre-assembled resin tracks to absorb terrain undulations.
In addition, the DMD Control Unit T-08 features a special low-speed setting which enables slow lumbering movements for even greater realism.
During main gun firing, the barrel-mounted LED flashes, firing sound roars from the onboard speaker, and the turret recoil unit and drivetrain gearbox work in conjunction to produce realistic barrel and hull recoil movement.
- Self assembly 1:16 scale R/C Russian Heavy Tank KV-1
- Includes full option DMD control unit and DMD multi-function unit
- Onboard speaker reproduces realistic engine sounds
- The engine sounds, were digitally recorded from the actual 38.8 liter V12 diesel engine
- The KV-1s distinctive form is accurately reproduced
- Main gun and machine gun firing accompanied by LED flashes for greater realism
- Dual gearboxes can operate together or individually for realistic tank movement
- Length: 423mm
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!