Tamiya Vintage 1/10 RC TT-01 Nissan GT-R Nismo (R34) Z-tune 58364
This is for kit only, however, if you require this model as Built or RTR, please email to discuss further options.
Out of stock
This high-performance R/C model depicts the GT-R(R34) Z-tune, complete with front louver and flared fenders. Aiming for high-display quality as well, this kit includes an LED light unit allowing realistic depiction of head and tail lights. The ultimate road car is now the ultimate R/C machine!
The NISMO team took a Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) base and hand-built it into a totally customized supercar. The resulting GT-R Z-tune made a huge splash during its unveiling at the 2005 Tokyo Auto Salon. Upgrades to internal mechanics include the souped-up 2.8L twin turbo engine with 500hp output, Sachs special suspension system and brakes jointly designed with engineers from Brembo. The lightweight carbon body features front bumper spoiler, hood with louver, side skirt and rear underspoiler. Full of racing-spec parts while featuring excellent power and handling, NISMO’s Z-tune has been called the ultimate road-going car, combining luxury with superior performance.
About the Model
- High-quality R/C Nismo GT-R Z-tune on the lightweight, easy to assemble TT-01 chassis
- High quality polycarbonate body realistically depicts the ultimate road car GT-R Z-tune
- 4WD shaft driven bathtub chassis with coil spring damped, 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and sealed front and rear differential gearbox
- New plastic parts to reproduce wing, side mirrors, headlight case and tail-light case
- Kit includes 4 LED lights to depict head and tail lights, (white headlights x 2, red tail-lights x 2). Lights turn on automatically when R/C car is switched on. Lights cannot be operated independently with straight-from-box settings
- Kit includes electronic speed controller (TEU-101 BK)
- Wide variety of tune-up parts available (sold separately) allowing the TT-01 to develop with your R/C experience and knowledge.
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!