Tamiya 1/10 RC 2WD 2015 Monster Beetle 58618
RRP : £215.00
This is for kit only, however, if you require this model as Built or RTR, please email to discuss further options.
Out of stock
Tamiya is delighted to announce the release of this updated version of the most requested back-catalogue classic, the Monster Beetle!
The original Monster Beetle #58060 was released back in 1986. After a long absence it is back as an updated assembly kit ready to traverse back yards across the country.
The model features a stylized version of the timeless Volkswagen Beetle body, mounted on an all-action 2WD chassis fitted with big tires for rough-and-tumble off-road fun.
This updated version promises to be great fun for both beginners and Tamiya R/C kit veterans alike!
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- The injection-moulded plastic body accurately captures the classic Tamiya Monster Beetle shape and style.
- A driver figure is also included.
- Where possible, the markings from the original model design have been recreated and combined with some newly designed markings.
- The rugged ABS space-frame chassis from the original model (58060) has remained.
- The chassis uses a double-wishbone front with trailing arm rear suspension setups that work in tandem with the CVA oil dampers.
- The rear universal drive shafts transfer power smoothly and come with rubber boots to protect them from dust.
- A large dust cover is included to protect the R/C equipment.
- The incredible 130mm diameter tyres with lug/pin spike tread provides fantastic off-road performance.
- The tyres are also paired with gold-effect, one-piece wheels.
- Length: 410mm
- Width: 290mm
- Height: 240mm
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!