Tamiya 1/10 RC 2010 Sand Scorcher 58452
RRP : £355.00
This is for kit only, however, if you require this model as Built or RTR, please email to discuss further options.
Out of stock
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
- Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
Following on from the release of the 30th anniversary Rough Rider, Tamiya is now proud to announce the imminent re-release their classic Sand Scorcher.
This 2010 version Sand Scorcher has been carefully updated while maintaining the original features of the chassis such as the unique front double trailing arms and rear torsion suspension. R/C fans hearts will definitely race when they see the classic VW Beetle shape and relive the dynamic performance of this machine.
Specs & Features:
- This is an Officially Licensed 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit of the Sand Scorcher.
- Comes equipped with full ball bearings to reduce friction loss.
- Type 540 motor included.
- Comes loaded with many top quality parts for improved performance such as:
- A duraluminum plate reinforced 2mm thick FRP main frame for added strength and flexibility to ensure stability.
- Newly designed die-cast front and rear suspension arms, front axle, and wheel hubs.
- Transparent case protects the R/C mechanisms. The lid can be easily detached by cam locks.
- Reinforced front uprights.
- Redesigned oil dampers.
- Original blister pack style packaging.
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!