Tamiya 1/10 RC 2007 Toyota Tundra 58415
RRP : £505.00
This is for kit only, however, if you require this model as Built or RTR, please email to discuss further options.
New Stock due in April 2019
In February 2007, after a full model change, Toyota released a full-sized American pick-up truck. It was the first time in Toyotas history that an All American Made pick-up truck was sold.
Precision molding has given us a truly accurate reproduction of the trucks imposing, dominant form.
Front grille and bumper are made of metal-plated parts for flashy and stylish look. Chassis features ladder frame with leaf rigid suspension. Loads of metal parts are appropriate for this heavy-duty truck.
3-step transmission enables gear changing even while running for realistic and satisfying R/C action. Great looking large size tires featuring bead lock rings willing and ready to take on any terrain.
- Accurately reproduced Double Cab Toyta Tundra body
- Durable ladder frame chassis
- Mid-mounted 3-speed transmission
- Propeller shafts and slipper clutch
- Type 540 motor
- Full-time 4WD
- Lockable differential
- Newly designed chrome plated wheels with bead lock rings
- Side-block tires
- Supplied with option parts allowing the body to be raised
- 2 Snow boards and a roof rack are included
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!