Tamiya 1/10 TT-02D RC Mazda RX-7 FD3S DRIFT 58648
RRP : £225.00
This is for kit only, however, if you require this model as Built or RTR, please email to discuss further options.
Please be aware that this product is on Backorder
The Mazda RX-7 is a classic fan favorite among drift event enthusiasts. It was popularized by such movies as Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift and the well-known animation series Initial D. Originally released on the Tamiya TT-01 chassis platform, the iconic body style now sits atop the updated TT-02 Drift Spec chassis.
The TT-02 chassis on which this Mazda is mounted on is an amazing machine. The TT-02 chassis is an entry-level 4WD full independent suspension assembly kit that offers ease of assembly and easy maintenance. The TT-02D is the Drift Spec variant that includes special parts to make it a fun to drive drifting machine.
- Scale: 1/10
- Construction type: Assembly kit
- Terrain use: On-Road
- Drive-train: 4WD
- Drive type: Gearbox
- Drive line: Dog bone
- Differential type: Gear
- Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism: Bell-crank
- Shock damper: Oil-filled damper
- Shock damper material: Plastic
- Tire type: Rubber-drift type
- Tire tread: Slick
- Body material: Polycarbonate
- Chassis material: Plastic
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC): Purchase Separately
- ESC model: TBLE-02S
- Motor: 540-brushed type
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!