The Tamiya M-Chassis platform has been around since the early 1990’s. Now in its 7th generation, the M-07 Concept is a significant evolution from its predecessors. Designed by the same designer who brought the TA-07 Pro Touring Car chassis to life, this chassis takes a number of design cues from Tamiya’s touring car models and features a largely changed design from its numeric predecessors. The goal set forth with this new platform; ease of maintenance and responsive drive characteristics, all of which were attained during its development. The all-new features incorporated into the M-07 CONCEPT make it truly rewarding to drive for those who would like to experience the excitement of R/C racing.
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C chassis assembly kit. Length: 332mm, width: 164mm.
- The core of the chassis is a 1-piece monocoquewith integrated upper frame elements. It is designed to offer excellent rigidity with easy maintenance.
- Choose between 2 different wheelbases (M: 225mm, L: 239mm), simply by changing rear arm attachment direction.
- Newly designed front and rear suspension use long arms for ideal leverage ratio, in tandem with long steering
- linkage components. Rear toe can be adjusted simply using spacers.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is fitted with CVA oil shocks
- The TA06-design gear differential is paired with universal drive shafts and full ball bearings.
- A host of Hop-Up Options are being released simultaneously. See later pages.
- The chassis was designed with easy access to the stabilizers (sold separately) for quick, precise adjustments–vital at the racetrack.
- Body mounts have a new reinforced design for more secure body attachment.
- The chassis gives its driver excellent “feedback,” allowing you to judge with clarity how your setup changes have impact.
Requires: Radio Control System with 1 Servo, Electronic Speed Controller (ESC), 7.2v Battery & Charger, Bodyshell and suitable Paint for the Bodyshell, Tyres, Tools for Assembly.
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!