This exciting drift spec TT-02 assembly kit recreates the Honda Civic SiR (EG6). The EG was known as the “Sport Civic” in Japan, and was the fifth generation of the famous car. It had a vibrant look, said-to-be inspired by the famous Brazilian carnival atmosphere. The Civic had a 170hp inline-4 DOHC VTEC engine under the bonnet of the top-spec SiR hatchback, which made for plenty of power at the time. The car was a regular sight in Japanese and international racing competitions.
The TT-02 chassis on which this Honda Civic is mounted on is an amazing machine. The TT-02 chassis is an entry-level 4WD full independent suspension assembly kit that offers ease of assembly and easy maintenance. The TT-02D is the Drift Spec variant that includes special parts to make it a fun to drive drifting machine.
- Chassis: Plastic, bathtub type with skid shaped underside to minimize contact with the road surface
- Drive: Four wheel, shaft driven
- Motor: Tamiya Sport Tuned 540 brushed with aluminum heat sink
- Electronic Speed Control: Tamiya TBLE-02S
- Differential: Gear type
- Tires: Slick rubber construction, Super Driftech 0.94″ (24mm) wide
- Wheels: mesh type, 1.9″ diameter (48.2mm), 0.94″
- (24mm) wide, 12mm hex, +2° offset
- Ball Bearings: Shielded
- Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
- Shocks: CVA Super Mini oil-filled plastic body
- Camber: Non-adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Steering: Bellcrank type
- Body: Clear untrimmed polycarbonate with decals and window masks, separately molded mirrors
- Bumper: Front, foam
Required for completion; 2 Channel Radio System, 1 Servo, Battery and Charger, Polycarbonate Paint for the Body, Tools for assembly.
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!