In early 2014 Tamiya introduced the new DT-03 off-road chassis. For 2015 Tamiya introduces the DT-03T, which is a TRUCK variant. The platform is intended as an easy-to-get-started model to encourage young drivers to enter the world of R/C. Its intuitive yet tough design allows hassle-free assembly and gives less experienced users the opportunity to get to grips with R/C model composition and construction. The truck variant allows users to tackle bumpy street or parking lot terrain with its taller stance and wide and low profile road hugging equipped tires.
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- The DT-03T is based upon the DT-03, and inherits its hassle-free assembly, durability and effortless drive.
- Utilizes a longitudinally-placed rear motor, rear-wheel drive set-up.
- Longer wheelbase enables more stable performance.
- A torque-tuned motor and ESC will need to be purchased separately
- The model is fitted with CVA dampers.
- Stadium truck-style wheels are fitted with radial tires.
- Compatible with the range of option parts for the DT-03 chassis.
Required for completion; 2 Channel Radio System, 1 Servo, Battery and Charger, Polycarbonate Paint for the Body, Tools for assembly and Glue for the Tyres.
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!