Tamiya is pleased to announce this exciting new addition to our new line-up of radio control vehicles.
This R/C assembly kit depicts a dump truck modeled upon those which do the heavy work in locations like quarries and large-scale construction sites. The model is based on the popular gear-driven GF-01 chassis.
The GF-01 chassis plays off the successful and fun line-up of RC kits such as the Wild Willy 2, Volkswagen Type 2 and the Farm King Wheelie. Whereas those kits featured a 2WD and easy to wheelie platform, the new GF-01 is a 4WD incarnation with the motor directly placed in the center in order to drive the gears in the front and rear gearboxes.
- The realistic injection-moulded resin body features a separate cab and rear bed parts.
- Alternate the rear bed between flat and raised positions by changing the position of the two stays and snap pins in the body mounts. (Please note that it is not advised to put objects in the rear bed, or drive the model with it raised.)
- The chassis and deep-rim wheel parts are moulded in yellow for an authentic touch.
- The 4WD GF-01 chassis provides an excellent feeling of big scale, and uses front and rear differentials in sealed gearboxes integrated in the frame.
- Four-wheel double wishbone suspension has friction dampers.
- The ‘square’ setup chassis uses similar tread (194mm) and wheelbase (174mm) lengths.
- A torque-tuned motor and Electronic Speed Controller will need to be purchased separately
- This model has excellent off-road performance, and comes with 115mm diameter tyres.
- Length: 350mm
- Width: 270mm
- Height: 210mm
Required for completion; 2 Channel Radio System, 1 Servo, Battery and Charger, Polycarbonate Paint for the Body, Tools for assembly and Glue for the Tyres.
Have a questions regarding this item? contact us and we will be happy to help!